Topics - Curriculum: 1. Need of Release Engineering, 2. Modern SDLC methodologies, 3. Agile Developer workflow, 4. SCM fundamentals & Distributed version controlling, 5. Installation & Configuration of Git, 6. Creating, modifying, storing files in Git, 7. Understanding Branching, Stash, Repositories, Bisect, 8. Label, commit, reverting changes, 9. Practical examples for all the above w.r.t Git, 10. Understanding build tool & build env, 11. Maven architecture, lifecycle, standards, 12. Installation & configuring Maven, pom.xml, 13. Practical examples demonstrating building a project using Maven, 14. Dependency management, 15. Multi-modules, 16. Profiles and Reactors, 17. Deployment management, 18. SCM management, 19. Distribution management, 20. Understanding the Continuous Integration, 21. Installation & configuration of Jenkins, 22. Set up global properties, Nodes, 23. Managing plugins, 24. Creating & configuring jobs for various workflows, 25. Downstream and upstream projects, 26. Views & user authentication, 27. Learning various release methodologies, 28. Developer & QA workflow, 29. Understanding the day to day activities of Release Engineer.
Rithisha Information Systems Pvt.Ltd has been committed to providing the highest quality, needs-based training interventions to its clients, both locally and internationally, Rithisha is a renowned for superior training programs delivered by an enviable team of qualified, expert and highly experienced trainers in the area of Information Technology. Rithisha provides organizations and individuals with a complete and comprehensive suite of training offerings including online and classroom training's.
Register For Demo
Goals & Objectives
- Understand the need for Release Engineering
- Learn About how Agile development Methodology works
- Get familiar with various Software Release Methodologies
- Understand the concepts and fundamentals of Versioning
- Understand the concepts and fundamentals of Build management
- Understand the concepts and fundamentals of CI
- Understand the concepts and fundamentals of Release management
- Learn tools like Git, Maven, and Jenkins etc.