I am the President and CEO of Logical Conclusions, Inc., a training and consulting company specializing in how to create a Customer Focused, Event-Driven organization. For over three decades I've assisted Business Process Management/Improvement and Re-engineering projects at many major corporations and government agencies.
I've created numerous videos and educational tutorials on how to create the definitive efficient business structure for any organization.
I've also taught thousands of attendees at live business user and technical workshop seminars.
Being a prolific guest speaker I've given talks at many Business Process/Information Resource conferences such as conducting keynote and featured speeches at:
- Project Management Institute
- US Universities, many ProjectWorld conferences,
- GIGA Business Process & Workflow International conference
- Workflow & Re-Engineering International Association (WARIA) conferences.
- Enterprise Architecture and Business Process Management IIRM conferences.
I have also given talks at:
- International Business Rules Forum
- National BPR Enterprise Re-Engineering Conf.
- International Conf. on Software Engineering
- Technology Transfer Institute
- Many DCI conferences
- Shared Insights
- IT & Business Alignment Forum
- EDP Auditors Assoc. International Conf.
- DOE Impact Conf.
- and many more.
I have published many books and articles on Business Improvement and Quality Systems Development. My latest e-book is titled “Strategic Planning using a Customer-Focused, Event-Driven model”.
Goals & Objectives
- This introductory course gives the student an understanding of the importance of Analysis.
- It identifies WHAT something is trying to accomplish versus HOW it tries to accomplish it.
- Students will learn it is beneficial to ignore the typical, expected designs in place today.